Using our conveyancing fees calculator below, we can help you save time and money by comparing conveyancing solicitors prices and fees, instantly online! Our conveyancing comparison system is a money saving expert. Simply enter a few details about your sale, purchase or remortgage below and within 3 simple steps, you will receive instant quotes on screen for you to compare.
Expert Conveyancing Solicitors - Helping YOU save Money when Moving Home
Using our conveyancing network we have access to a nationwide panel of SRA regulated solicitors and CLC licensed conveyancers that are ready to help you with your residential conveyancing. Covering most of England and Wales, we can help you find a solicitor to handle your move. Whether you are buying, selling or remortgaging your property, our money saving expert conveyancing calculator, will help you find the right solicitor for you.
Money Saving Expert Conveyancing - Cheap, Low Cost Conveyancing Quotes
Due to our partnership with The Conveyancing Network, we have access to some of the best solicitors and licensed conveyancers in the country. We have negotiated some excellent pricing with each firm, allowing us to pass these costs savings on to you. Why use a high street solicitor or a conveyancing firm recommended by your estate agent at double the cost? Our money saving expert conveyancing solicitors, have years of experience and expert knowledge within residential conveyancing and deal with simple conveyancing cases, through to complex property cases everyday of the week.
Money Saving Tips when Searching for Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes Online
It's important to make sure you are correctly comparing conveyancing quotes online. Many websites and firms will simply miss details from their quotes deliberately to entice you into their services. Some of the typical sales tecniques and tactics used are:
- Very Cheap Conveyancing Legal Fees - Look our for very cheap, low cost conveyancing. Quite often as with anything in this world, you get what you pay for. If someone is offering conveyancing for £99 there is often a reason for this. Quite often you will not actually get to speak or deal with a trained conveyancing expert, but instead find yourself dealing with a call centre or people not qualiifed in dealing with residential conveyancing.
- Disbursements - Many firms and websites will often provide a quotation for just their legal fee. Additional to their base legal fee will be land registry fees, conveyancing disbursements, VAT, ID Checks and Stamp Duty. These additional fees can soon add up and can result in a very cheap conveyancing quote, becoming double the price!
- Lender Panel Restrictions - When using a particular mortgage lender for your purchase, be sure to make sure your chosen conveyancing expert can actually work on behalf of yourself and your mortgage lender. All too often, many people get caught by additional fees later on in a property purchase, for fees that will be added to "act on behalf of the lender". Using our conveyancing fees calculator, you can specify your mortgage lender and make sure you can find a solicitor that can work for YOU and YOUR LENDER.
- Referral Fees - Most estate agents, IFA's and mortgage brokers can provide you with a recommended solicitor to handle your conveyancing. Be sure to check their referral fee for this service, We have evidence of people being charged huge sums for conveyancing services, only to find that nearly half of the legal fee, is in fact referral fees being paid to the estate agent, broker or IFA.
Don't have the time to find your Money Saving Conveyancing Expert?
We know that everyone is busy these days and especially when looking to sell your home, buy a new home or remortgage your existing property. Let our conveyancing experts help you find a solicitor that is right for you and your situation. Give us a call on 0330 043 1202. Speak to one of our team who can take your details and provide you with a conveyancing solicitor to handle your move.
Looking for Conveyancing Advice?
Feel free to give us a call ...
Or visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's).
Our Conveyancing Quotes
Conveyancing Calculator offers YOU choice and allows you to make an informed decision. You can compare conveyancing fees and costs from countrywide solicitors and conveyancers throughout England and Wales.
Conveyancing Calculator offers ...
- Fixed Fee Quotes from Property Lawyers
- Clear and Honest Pricing - 100% Transparent
- All Inclusive Quotes - Full Disbursements
- Conveyancing Direct - Direct contact with your Conveyancer
- Nationwide Coverage
- Fully SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Premier Conveyancing Service
- Homebuyer Conveyancing Quotes Calculator
- Compare online - Save time and money!
- First Time Buyer Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes
- Genuine Rated & Reviewed Property Solicitors
- Solicitors and Conveyancers local to YOU