First Time Buyer in Cambridgeshire - Buying your first property in Cambridgeshire and choosing the right conveyancing solicitor for YOU
When buying your first property in Cambridgeshire it's important you find the right conveyancer / property solicitor to work with YOU on your property purchase.
Your offer has been accepted, so it's time to appoint your chosen First Time Buyer Solicitor in Cambridgeshire
Once your offer has been accepted on a property in Cambridgeshire, it's time for you to appoint a solicitor or licensed conveyancer to help you manage your move and put you on the road to becoming a homeowner. Using our conveyancing quote calculator, you can find a conveyancer and instantly compare prices from national and local property solicitors in Cambridgeshire.
All of our conveyancing quotes are fully detailed including all legal fees, VAT and disbursements. We have expert property solicitors working with us, that are specialists in working with first time buyers in Cambridgeshire. Take away a FREE no obligation conveyancing quote today, by entering a few details about the property you are buying in Cambridgeshire above.
Some of the Best First Time Buyer Property Lawyers in Cambridgeshire
It's a big step to be buying your first property, so you want to make sure that you have one of the best property lawyers in Cambridgeshire on your side. We constantly monitor the performance of our first time buyer solicitors on our panel and listen to your feedback, so that we can make sure we offer our first tme buyer clients, the best solicitors for the best price!
Stamp Duty for First Time Buyers in Cambridgeshire
UPDATE - 8th July 2020 - First time buyers SDLT relief is replaced by the UK Government's temporary SDLT holiday. There is no liability to pay SDLT (Stamp Duty) on a property purchase up to £500,000. Further clarification on the new rules and rates is availabe on the UK Government SDLT Update.
From 22nd November 2017, as a first time buyer in Cambridgeshire purchasing a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland, you will be subject to reduced or 0% stamp duty. The new rates apply to any first time buyer purchase in England, Wales or Northern Ireland up to the purchase value of £500,000. Thew new rates are calculated as follows:
- Up to £300,000 Purchase = 0%
- £300,001 - £500,000 = 5% (on that portion of the purchase price)
If you are a first time buyer and you purchase a property in Cambridgeshire for more than £500,000, then you will be subject to the standard SDLT rates. The first-time buyer relief is only available on Purchase's LESS THAN £500,000.
All or conveyancing quotes for first time buyers in Cambridgeshire, correctly detail any SDLT liabilities for a purchase transaction. If in doubt, you can use our Stamp Duty Calculator.
First Time Buyers in Cambridgeshire - Where to find advice for buying your first property?
We have an excellent website that helps any first time buyer looking to get on to the property ladder and own their own home. Without the right knowledge and know how, it can be quite daunting. The First Time Buyer website will guide you through the first time buyer journey, step by step helping you with every step and the process along the way.
When buying your first propety in Cambridgeshire, why not take a look at our first time buyer website, so that you can plan your move and know what to expect along the way. We have services to help you compare first time buyer mortgages & rates, organise your conveyancing solicitor, order a RICS homebuyer property survey, Compare prices and tarrifs for Electricy and Gas suppliers, Organise and compare prices for Removals or Compare TV, Broadband and Phone packages for your new home.
Some Common First Time Buyer questions when buying your first property in Cambridgeshire
- What is it going to cost for a solicitor to handle my first time buyer property purchase in Cambridgeshire?
- What's the average price for first time buyer solicitors in Cambridgeshire?
- How much should a first time buyer solicitor or conveyancer cost in Cambridgeshire?
- What are the typical costs for a first time buyer solicitor in Cambridgeshire?
- What should I be paying for a first time buyer conveyancer to handle my move in Cambridgeshire?
- I'm moving in Cambridgeshire, how much should my first time buyer conveyancer or solicitor cost?
- I am buying my first property in Cambridgeshire and I need a solicitor. How much will they charge me?
- Where can I find a property solicitor in Cambridgeshire to handle my first time buyer property purchase?
- Buying your first home in Cambridgeshire? Do you need to find a property solicitor to help you with your purchase?
- How much are solicitors fees for first time buyers in Cambridgeshire?
Quite simply, don't get an average price for your first time buyer conveyancer in Cambridgeshire! .. Why get an average price for your first time buyer conveyancing, when you can get an actual fixed fee price? Use the conveyancing quote calculator, to get an instant online quote and know your costs. This way you can budget correctly for your first property and take the step onto the UK property ladder.