Buying a House, Moving Home or Purchasing a Property - Calculate and Compare Conveyancing Fees & Costs Now!
If you are looking at buying a new home, moving home or buying a property in the UK, you will probably need the services of a property solicitor or licensed conveyancer. The property legal experts, will help guide you through the buying process and make sure that you receive good quality conveyancing at an affordable price. Simply enter a few details into our quote engine above and you can instantly compare conveyancing quotes for buying a property.
Calculate Solicitors Fees for Buying a House or Flat - An instant online quote direct from Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers, so that you can budget when buying your property
Calculate your solicitors fees for buying a house, flat or apartment in the UK. We offer instant online quotes from expert legal property professionals, with a full breakdown of pricing including disbursements, VAT and searches. Our quotes are Fixed Fee Conveyancing Quotes and are ALL INCLUSIVE.
Find a Solicitor local to YOU when Buying a House or Moving to a New Home
Using Conveyancing Fees Calculator, we can help you find a solicitor local to you when looking at buying a house. With over 80 solicitors nationwide, we compare conveyancing quotes instantly, allowing you to save time and money when looking for a property solicitor. We provide FREE instant online conveyancing quotations, direct from conveyancers and solicitors across the UK, allowing you to gain an idea of your conveyancing costs and budget for your property purchase.
Do I need to use a local Solicitor for buying a property?
In short the answer is NO. Most conveyancing transactions, are now handled from a distance online, on the phone and via email. You can save yourself hundreds of pounds by comparing conveyancing quotes online. Some people that have used our service, have reported savings of nearly £600 compared to the quotes they have been given by the mortgage broker or local estate agent. Why pay more for your conveyancing when buying a property? You don't have to and the quality and service you will receive from our nationwide SRA regulated and CLC conveyancers, is some of the best conveyancing in the country!
Comparing the Legal Fees and Conveyancing Quotes that you have received. What should you be looking for when choosing which Solicitor or Conveyancer to use when Buying a Property?
It's very hard to compare the legal fees for buying a property, if you are not entirely sure what you should be looking for. Your quote should have these basic elements to it:
- Purchase Legal Fees / Legal Fee - This is the Solciitor or Conveyancer's base legal feee for acting on your behalf when buying your property.
- Telegraphic Transfer Fee / Bank Transfer Fee - This is a fee charged by the lender to cover the cost of sending the money used to purchase the property, over to the seller’s conveyancer or solicitor
- Bankruptcy Search - Your lender will need to know that you, or anybody named on the mortgage, has not been declared bankrupt. Your solicitor or licensed conveyancer will check all names that will be on the mortgage.
- ID Check / AML Check - This is a check carried out on all of the people involved in the purchase to confirm their indentity. It also part of the Anti Money Laundering regulations now in place with most lenders and the UK Government.
- Land Registry Fees - When you buy a property, take out a new mortgage or transfer a share in a property the transaction must be registered and recorded with the Land Registry. The Land Registry is the organisation which keeps a register of who owns land and property in England and Wales. They impose a fee for registering the transfer and the charge depends upon the purchase price of the property.
- Property Searches / Conveyancing Search Pack - When you buy a property, various land, environment, water and drainage searches are carried out on the property to establish that there is nothing defective surrounding the property or any issues that would affect the property.
Some what do we typically get asked when looking for a Solicitor or Conveyancer to handle a Property Purchase?
A few of our frequently asked conveyancing questions are listed below ...
- How much are conveyancing solicitors fees for buying a house?
- How much are solicitors fees for buying a house?
- What are the legal fees when buying a property or a house?
- What are the average fees that a solicitor will charge when buying a property?
- I am buying a house, how much should I expect to pay for a conveyancing solicitor?
- How much does conveyancing cost to buy a house?
- How much does conveyancing cost for a house purchase?
- How much are solicitors fees for buying a house in England?
- What are house purchase conveyancing costs?
- Where can I compare solicitors fees for buying a house?
Looking for Conveyancing Advice?
Feel free to give us a call ...
Or visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's).
Our Conveyancing Quotes
Conveyancing Calculator offers YOU choice and allows you to make an informed decision. You can compare conveyancing fees and costs from countrywide solicitors and conveyancers throughout England and Wales.
Conveyancing Calculator offers ...
- Fixed Fee Quotes from Property Lawyers
- Clear and Honest Pricing - 100% Transparent
- All Inclusive Quotes - Full Disbursements
- Conveyancing Direct - Direct contact with your Conveyancer
- Nationwide Coverage
- Fully SRA Regulated Solicitors and CLC Licensed Conveyancers
- Premier Conveyancing Service
- Homebuyer Conveyancing Quotes Calculator
- Compare online - Save time and money!
- First Time Buyer Conveyancing Solicitor Quotes
- Genuine Rated & Reviewed Property Solicitors
- Solicitors and Conveyancers local to YOU